[License-discuss] The pro se license constructor

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Mar 19 23:43:02 UTC 2019

Having a process editor is seen as a filter for volume and looped
continuation of unresolving disputes. This is why courts have judges, isn't
it? Selecting a person who does not have a stake in the outcome and
understands the issues well enough to represent them would be a good idea.
Legal professionals fit this role well, but *not *the ones who volunteer
for OSI. They have a stake in the outcome.

    Thanks

    Bruce