[License-discuss] For Public Comment: The Cryptographic Autonomy License

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:54:34 UTC 2019

See the few references I added in response to your first message. I believe
the ultimate source n the US is the 1976 act + CONTU recommendations that
were enacted into law, but I would have to double check. Note that one of
the references is a WIPO publication, referring to international law.

Thanks,
Van