Viewable Source License

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Sun Nov 25 20:58:56 UTC 2001

Tom, the interesting aspect of your query is the question you have not
asked.  Even so, if your lawyer has not pointed out that, under the
circumstances, there are a number of issues that you need to negotiate
over before you reach the question of open source, then you might be
better served by re-directing this question to your lawyer for a more
complete explanation. If you are an "open source company," I am
confident your lawyer can suggest a way to accomplish your goals as well
as ensure that you have a fair way to make money for your efforts.

Rod Dixon
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
Rutgers University Law School - Camden
www.cyberspaces.org