Can OSI specify that public domain is open source?

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Wed Sep 7 20:28:18 UTC 2011

We have to come up with a (maybe new) Licensing Model ;-)

I do (personally) call it a *FAIR SHARE* model:

When you (using MY soft) do SELL MY Software, I would like to get
50% of your SALES PRICE  (you, as selling it, get the other 50 %).

BUT:

I'm ready to OPEN THE SOURCE ...

What do you say.... ??

Thomas Schneider.

PS: Of course, *contributor's*, makin my software even better, will also
*GET a fair share* for their contribution ...

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)