Can OSI specify that public domain is open source?

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Wed Sep 7 20:34:29 UTC 2011

Thomas Schneider <Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com> writes:
>We have to come up with a (maybe new) Licensing Model ;-)
>I do (personally) call it a *FAIR SHARE* model:
>When you (using MY soft) do SELL MY Software, I would like to get
>50% of your SALES PRICE  (you, as selling it, get the other 50 %).
>BUT:
>I'm ready to OPEN THE SOURCE ...
>What do you say.... ??

ACK.  Please.  Stop this new thread.  It has nothing to do with this
list or this organization.  It's not about open source.  It is some
other kind of software, and it is off-topic here.

I know that sounds harsh, but this has been worked out here already, and
the mailing list administrators do not wish to revisit the issue.
Thanks.

-K