License Approval Process

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 22:42:04 UTC 2000

I agree. I appreciate that the OSI panel are busy people, but it would be
nice to have received even an acknowledgement of receipt for my license
submission. The only time I received any mail was when I sent an
(accidentally) ratty follow-up enquiring what was going on, had it been
received, etc. I then got a much more ratty response from ESR, replied with
an apology, and have heard nothing since.

It would certainly be nice to see what is going on with my license, publicly
or emailed to me. Any chance of this little bit of extra work even if it
slows down processing, OSI-people?

SamBC