[beyond-licensing] Principles and practices

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Wed Jun 15 20:47:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
First thing for this list -- many projects have articulated the goal of
greater community buy-in, but could still use advice on what strategies can
help achieve that. The things that I've seen help with that are;
transparent decision making, recognizing and appreciating many different
contributors and supporting smaller user events and/or local meet-ups.

Cheers,
Deb