[License-discuss] Improvement to the License-Review Process

Andrew DeMarsh andrew.dema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:51:32 UTC 2020

There are plenty of legal professionals on this list that can most likely
write a far better rule/requirment, I personally would not throw in the X
projects requirement as I think that changes the rules significantly from
what they are today and would require a lot more input/consideration then
simply "be professional, no mix and match licenses". approach despite that
being the "silent" rule in L-D and L-R.