Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Thu Aug 4 17:20:26 UTC 2011

Hello David,

many thanks for your comments.

One question, though:

What would *you think* that a fair amount of source code lines for FREE
Usage is?

5.000 Lines of PL/I or COBOL Code?
10.000 Lines?

*or what* do you think there in the UK & USA?

Thomas Schneider.

PS: I'm speaking of companies maybe translation hundred thousands
of source lines automatically from COBOL or PL/I to Java.

I seem to remember, that during the Year 2000 Hype (and it has been a
HYPE), there have been messages that 1 $ by source Line should be
calculated only for Y2K transition :-(

The first COBOL Version of my PP did it all automatically, at a much
lower price :-)

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)