Automatic GPL termination

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 19 13:08:37 UTC 2007

That's exactly what I intended. We are not opposed on this subject, even if
you think I was wrong, your opinion here is exactly mine too !

In other words, I am not talking about "things of the past". The GNU
philosophy has not changed what you say here was true also for the past. The
GNU project has always been opposed to monopolistic positions, and in favour
of commerce, fair commerce, not blocked by irreasonnable dictatorship of a
few giant right holders constantly limiting our capacity to learn and
create, work and live from our work.