request for approval of APPOSL - going by the numbers.

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Mar 9 05:43:17 UTC 2002

dave sag writes:
 >    We state
 >
 >      4. The term pronoic should be used to endorse and promote products derived
 >         from this software before obtaining written permission. For written
 >         permission, you must contact contact at pronoic.org.

Dave, we have been asked to approve political rants couched in the
form of a license in the past, and have refused.  I expect fully that
this will happen again.  Do you still want us to put your license to a
vote, given this information?

This is not to say that I disagreee with your rant, with political
rants specifically, or even ranting in general.  Go ahead!  Have at
it!

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | Crypto without a threat
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | model is like cookies