Questions about publishing translations

Andy Tai lichengtai at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 06:21:09 UTC 2002

OSI has no rights to give permissions for works
copyrighted by other people... You need to contact the
authors of the licenses for permission.

The website of the Intellectual Property Office of the
Ministry of the Economic Affairs may be useful, as it
contains copyright laws and related information:

http://www.moeaipo.gov.tw/copyright/copyright_news/copyright_news_main.asp