Questions about publishing translations

Yale Wu yanjunwu at sonata.iscas.ac.cn
Thu Dec 19 22:40:45 UTC 2002

thanks a lot.
But I cannot find author's contact info in most of the licenses.
Till now, there are total 38 licenses listed in opensource.org/licenses/.
Shall I contact authors of licenses one by one ?
I'll be sure to do this if I have to.
But I'm afraid it would take a long period for me to get all the replies.
I really have no ideas about this and I also want to offer my work in
convenient way to others who need it .