Questions about publishing translations

Yale Wu yanjunwu at sonata.iscas.ac.cn
Thu Dec 19 17:28:01 UTC 2002

hello, everyone

	I have finished translations for all the licenses that
have been proved by OSI. Now I want to publish them as a license manual.
( many people in my country need it especiall when english is hard for them.)
All the original resources are from opensource.org/licenses/.
I know translation is a kind of derivative work.
So Could anyone tell me what I should do if I publish the translations?
Must I contact OSI and all the authors of the licenses for permission?
Of course I should place a copyright notice for the original work,
But I don't know what format I should use, could anyone give me advices?

Best Regards

Yale Wu
Dec 19, 2002