Discuss: Request for OSI approval

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Fri Apr 26 00:15:31 UTC 2002

Rick Moen writes:
 > Submitters should ideally do their own text-janitorial work.

We specifically ask them for HTML, because it's easier to remove
markup than create it from scratch.

I've added a note to the certification mark instructions: "ASCII text is
'preferred' if asked to post your license to the 'licence-discuss' mailing
list. "

Peace,
--
Steve Mallett | http://OSDir.org - Just Stable, Open Source Apps
steve at opensourcedirectory.com | webmaster at opensource.org
http://open5ource.net <personal>

"To use Linux without criticizing it is to betray it."
				-Clay Shirky