Discuss: Request for OSI approval

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Apr 29 00:11:13 UTC 2002

begin  Steve Mallett  quotation:
> I've added a note to the certification mark instructions: "ASCII
> text is 'preferred' if asked to post your license to the
> 'licence-discuss' mailing list. "

	Could you please remove the quotation marks around the word
"preferred", as they indicate that what you have written is not meant
to be taken literally.  Perhaps you could show emphasis with a
<strong> tag or something.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end