newsforge story

M. Drew Streib dtype at dtype.org
Wed Sep 5 20:01:02 UTC 2001

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 03:50:24PM -0400, Joseph Reagle wrote:
> Amaya). It's also subsequently been stated that while SourceForge relies
> upon the OSI list as a white list, they're willing to accept other projects
> at their discretion; they've kindly accomodated HTML Tidy under the W3C

I like your wording here... may have to use that somewhere. Actually
OSD, DFSG, FSG are all whitelists, although you're hard pressed to find
something that intersects less than wholly.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype at dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype at freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype at li.org>