Please include data URI of the approved license

Joseph Reagle reagle at w3.org
Tue Nov 27 21:55:08 UTC 2001

I've attached a version of our license in your format that includes the
dated (versioned) URI of the license and validates (and removes all the
crufty font stuff) -- the present version is invalid HTML [1].

Thank you.

[1]
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opensource.org%2Flicenses%2FW3C.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline