free database licenses

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Sun Nov 25 12:30:46 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 16:17, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 01:40:28PM -0600, Tom Hull wrote:
> > I would like to collect some information about copyright and
> > licensing issues for databases. The intent is to build large
>
> I'd suggest that this is probably off-topic for this list, whose purpose
> is to discuss licenses for acceptance as 'OSI-approved'.
>
> There is another list in the works, however, that will be announced here
> in the next couple of weeks, for more generic discussion on free software
> and the law. There are additional lists available as well on free software
> and business (http://asylum.sf.ca.us/pub/fsb/) and on peer to
>
> -drew

Excuse my insolence, but I _personnally_ don't find this that far off-topic
(see 'licensing issues" above). Compared to what can be/is discussed at
length anyway.

8^) Nothing but Love for y'all.
--
Steve Mallett | Stable, Open-Source Apps
steve at opensourcedirectory.com | http://OSDir.org
webmaster at opensource.org
http://open5ource.net   <GPG, Voice, etc.>

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi