Chris Gray chris.gray at
Thu Nov 8 09:09:12 UTC 2001

"Karsten M. Self" wrote:

> There are, under US law, remedies for infringement only available for
> registered works.  See generally, 17 USC Chapter 4, specifically section
> 411 and 412.

This seems to only apply to US works.  So whereas apparently DeBug could
register his work with the US Copyright office, his $30 doesn't seem to buy
him very much.



license-discuss archive is at

More information about the License-discuss mailing list