copyrights

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Thu Nov 8 09:56:17 UTC 2001

>So i put an anonymous notice:
>"you can do whatever you want with this except claim that YOU WROTE IT."
>( including myself - i cannot claim that i wrote it :) )

After a while i've understood that "you did not wrote it so you cannot
copyright it" is not what i really had in mind. I want in fact the following:
Everyone can use the software as he/she likes except to restrict how
other people use it. Now what license fits this idea most - LGPL,BSD
or should i write my own ?

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt
--
The Use & Compete Right:
Everyone is free (libre) to use(buy and consume) and compete(produce and sell)