copyrights

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Tue Nov 6 18:17:13 UTC 2001

>> "THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT COPYRIGHTABLE"

JC> There is no such thing as software which is not copyrighted,
JC> unless it exists only in your imagination.  As soon as a text
JC> of any sort is written down, unless it is a mere alphabetical
JC> list of words or such, it is inherently copyrighted by the
JC> author.
That's awfull !!!

How do you prove in court that this is your software and that it is
your right to decide how other people use it?
Well really how do you prove it is your work(and control right) and nobody else?

What is awfull is that I want to make my software not controlled
(no one has the right to say how other people use it) - i simply do
not put any notes about the author, make it anonymous work.
Now it seems to be impossible to make software not copyrightable
because someone else can write his name and claim it was he
who wrote the software.

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt
--
The Use & Compete Right:
Everyone is free (libre) to use(buy and consume) and compete(produce and sell)