21st Century Mining

Ethertrader4eva at aol.com Ethertrader4eva at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 01:56:37 UTC 2001

Hello Forums @ OpenSource:

By way of introduction my name is Mike Crispi, 2 weeks ago I sent out an
email asking group members if they were interested in a data mining and
warehousing project. To my surprise the feedback was very positive and I
would like to start with an open discussion platform in order to start this
project in motion.

If you have any good ideas about the content, direction, management, or would
like to share your expertise running a previous project, please write it down.

If someone would like to volunteer and setup a time and location for our
first session online, please feel free to post.  We will follow your
direction.  When referencing this project, use the title 21st century mining.

Thanks,
Mike