[License-discuss] Open Source license question

Chris B kindlysendme at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:04:40 UTC 2024

Thanks for the responses! Just to be clear, I want to allow anyone to take
the free and open source version and be able to modify it and use it for
commercial purposes. From what I understand from the discussion, i need to
be explicit about what paid features are (even though it's obvious in the
product itself). And I might have to switch to GPL (i need to read more
about this).