[License-discuss] Fwd: Open Source license question

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Apr 8 02:59:12 UTC 2024

I think our colleagues might have been a little swift to say "everything's
just great" without taking a closer look. If you're actually making money
you can engage an expert who would take a little more time on this. I'm not
volunteering because I'm generally too expensive for a small business. But
an expert is not difficult to find these days.

Thanks

Bruce