[License-discuss] Thoughts on AAL and OSS vs FOSS

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Tue Mar 31 15:38:43 UTC 2020

It would be bad form to use the same name though. But as a fallback option
I could of course submit for review a new license that was based on AAL but
with a new name.

My Permissive Attribution License (MyPAL)

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-5697354        skype: henrik.ingo            irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://fi.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-ingo/3/232/8a7