[License-discuss] How can we as a community help empower authors outside license agreements?

Drew DeVault sir at cmpwn.com
Wed Mar 18 15:02:56 UTC 2020

I would also like to point out that Caroline engaged in a marketing
campaign to try and bring voters in from her community, with no other
candidates did so far as I'm aware. This still didn't work, and the
ethical source candidates still lost the vote.

This discussion is no different from disgruntled politicians demanding a
recount after they lose with a 20% margin. Can we move on?