[License-discuss] Thoughts on the subject of ethical licenses

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Mar 10 15:58:00 UTC 2020

On 3/9/20 4:52 PM, Coraline Ada Ehmke wrote:
> Not responding to this thread anymore, feel free to carry on without me.

No response to my observation that the OSD and ESD solve different
problems (one the distribution and changing of software and the other
use of software)? None? That's actually good news for you, because it
means that you don't need to coordinate with the Open Source Initiative,
and you can proceed forward with Ethical Software without involving us.
Good luck and bon voyage!