[License-discuss] Thoughts on the subject of ethical licenses

Coraline Ada Ehmke coraline at idolhands.com
Mon Mar 9 20:52:18 UTC 2020

I’ve been trying to cultivate the ability to extract actionable and constructive feedback from even rude, confrontational, dismissive, personal, or smug criticism. Thank you all for engaging, no matter if your criticism was well-intended or no, and most importantly for giving me the opportunity to learn in public.

Watch for an important change on https://ethicalsource.dev/definition <https://ethicalsource.dev/definition> next week.

Not responding to this thread anymore, feel free to carry on without me.