[License-discuss] [License-review] For approval: The Cryptographic Autonomy License (Beta 4)

Pamela Chestek pamela at chesteklegal.com
Sat Jan 4 16:36:19 UTC 2020

To address any doubt anyone may have, no decision is pre-determined, nor
is the decision made unilaterally by OSI as an organization without
respect for the contributions made by the community on L-R and
elsewhere. I think that's apparent from the vigorous discussion that is
still ongoing, including active participation by OSI Board members, and
the length of time that this license has been under review.

Nonetheless, we received, further confirmed, and are honoring Bruce's
request and he is no longer subscribed to any of the OSI mailing lists.

Pam

Pamela Chestek
Chair, License Committee
Open Source Initiative