[License-discuss] Ethical open source licensing - Dual Licensing for Justice

Gil Yehuda gyehuda at verizonmedia.com
Wed Feb 26 18:41:54 UTC 2020

Eric,
I'm confident that success at, um, fending this attack will benefit from
our calm responses to the issues and our avoidance of responses that
undermine the effectiveness of this list or further feed into the politics.
This is not my first time seeing this conversation come up, nor it is
yours. OSD is not so fragile, nor is your counterattack so effective as to
be helpful. Given the public nature of open source conversations, the
expectations we have to participate in professional discourse, etc. let's
focus on ensuring the OSD continues to define open source properly.

Let me suggest that OSI members review the candidates who are running for
the 2020 Board of Directors for the OSI and consider their vote
https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Main/OSI+Board+of+Directors/Board+Member+Elections/2020+Individual+and+Affiliate+Elections/

Gil Yehuda: I help with external technology engagement

>From the Open Source Program Office
<https://developer.yahoo.com/opensource/docs/> at Yahoo --> Oath - ->
Verizon Media