[License-discuss] Ethical open source licensing - Dual Licensing for Justice

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Feb 26 15:58:24 UTC 2020

Pamela Chestek dixit:

>would be an enforceable license. Why are you trying to fit it under the

Au contraire, his dual licence isn’t enforceable, unless it
allows me to exercise my right (and possibly even duty!) under
the LGPL to give a copy to Amazon under LGPL, which they then
can use under LGPL.

(This includes stripping any additional restrictions.)

>umbrella of "open source" too?

Yes, please kindly do stop abusing the ressources of this
mailing list for your clearly nōn-free ideas. Thanks.

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt