[License-discuss] Ethical open source licensing - Persona non Grata Preamble

Eric Schultz eric at wwahammy.com
Sun Feb 23 04:26:15 UTC 2020

Rick: Are you finished sidelining what was a fruitful discussion?

I didn't talk about RMS and I'm not here to talk about sexual predators. I
didn't even think of RMS when I brought this topic up.

To most of the rest of the list:

I know most of you think Rick is out of line because I know you are good,
thoughtful people.  It's not remotely enough to ignore this sidelining in
defense of a predator and hope it goes away. Take some community leadership
here and speak up at the very least and illustrate what is out of line.

If I was a survivor of RMS' harassment or a survivor of sexual assault or
from a marginalized group, I'm pretty sure I'd have left by now. That's not
acceptable.

Eric