[License-discuss] Fair license: does it require retention of copyright

Pamela Chestek pamela at chesteklegal.com
Tue Apr 21 12:36:09 UTC 2020

I don't read TL;DR as suggesting that you don't have to include the
copyright notice. As you say, the copyright information is part of "this
instrument," and the summary says that the license must be included. I
wouldn't infer that the absence of the copyright notice tag under "must"
in TL;DR as suggesting otherwise, just poor tagging.

Pam

Pamela S. Chestek
Chestek Legal
PO Box 2492