[License-discuss] [License-review] Coherent Open Source - Getting underway next Friday

Gil Yehuda gyehuda at verizonmedia.com
Thu Sep 12 15:53:26 UTC 2019

Thorsten,
Forgive me, I meant not to describe the individual motivators of everyone
in software as being only one of three. Rather to summarize the FSF's
movement philosophy, as they describe it. As well as capture the essential
value proposition that cause the open source movement to branch from it.

However, your need to assert that as an individual, you place yourself in
yet another category that was not properly captured in my high-level
summary is a great signal to Bruce that his plans will face exactly these
headwinds.

Gil Yehuda: I help with external technology engagement

>From the Open Source Program Office
<https://developer.yahoo.com/opensource/docs/> at Yahoo --> Oath - ->
Verizon Media

My work calendar is open for colleagues to see. yo/open-calendars