[License-discuss] The pro se license constructor

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Sun Mar 17 16:50:24 UTC 2019

While there were problems with NOSA 2.0 it was an improvement on NOSA 1.3.

But as I said, that ship has sailed and perception is perception.

You can take the observation I provided that the concerns of unfairness are not without merit in intended spirit of hoping the process gets better as opposed to just me grinding old axes...or not.