[License-discuss] moderator information outdated

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Sat Mar 16 15:04:00 UTC 2019

A message of mine didn't went through to license-review. No
notification. I guess it hit the spam filter or something. To ask about
it, I wanted to mail the moderator.

Looked up:

https://opensource.org/codeofconduct

https://opensource.org/lists

> Moderators: You can reach the list moderators (Luis Villa and Karl
Fogel) through the addresses they use for on-list communication.

Contacted Luis Villa who told me however, that he's no longer a moderator.

Could you please update these pages, and kindly let me know who's
moderating now?

Cheers,
Patrick