[License-discuss] OSI is not a trade association

Christine Hall christine at fossforce.com
Thu Jul 4 12:51:31 UTC 2019

Yup. If something like the cloud comes along and suddenly an open source
business plan that was working isn't working, that means you'll have to
figure out a way to change your business plan to deal with the changing
sand beneath your feet.

Christine Hall
Publisher & Editor
FOSS Force: Keeping tech free