[License-discuss] OSI is not a trade association

Christine Hall christine at fossforce.com
Wed Jul 3 22:43:04 UTC 2019

On second thought, it's not the enterprise, or enterprise users, who
want restrictive licenses. It's vendors/developers seeking enterprise
customers who want to continue calling their software open source, but
be able to use non open source restrictions because their business plan
doesn't work.

Christine Hall
Publisher & Editor
FOSS Force: Keeping tech free