[License-discuss] GPLv3 'permanent' license reinstatement?

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Oct 24 21:37:59 UTC 2018

Kevin P. Fleming dixit:

>reinstated' according to the text. "cease all violation of the
>License" indicates a point at which I have returned to being in full
>compliance, not an ongoing state of affairs (at least in my layman's

I actually looked up the various translations of “cease” into
my native language, and they all seem to indicate something
enduring, not something of “point in time, then look no longer”
as you write.

>On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 9:04 PM Smith, McCoy <mccoy.smith at intel.com> wrote:

Would you all *please* stop top-posting and full-quoting!
Read http://deb.li/quote for more. Thanks.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."