[License-discuss] MakeHuman, CC0 and AGPL

Diane Peters diane at creativecommons.org
Wed Oct 25 16:30:54 UTC 2017

It's the former if you're using CC0. The work itself -- in whatever form
and whatever the number of copies -- is placed as nearly as possible in the
public domain. You could try to enforce a license on a particular copy, but
you can't enforce it as a matter of copyright and related rights (as
defined in CC0).

Diane M. Peters
General Counsel, Creative Commons
Portland, Oregon