[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Mon Feb 27 21:12:47 UTC 2017

OK, I've pushed it forward to the guys in charge of code.gov and the Federal
Source Code policy; I'll bring it up with them on Thursday as well.  I don't
know if they'll support it, nor do I know if I'm allowed to point the list to
where the comments are[1], but if I am, I'll aim everyone there.  My only
request is that everyone tries to get **all** their points in on the first
round; that way we can limit the number of rounds we have to go through on the
Federal Register (each round takes months to complete).

Thanks,
Cem Karan

[1] I'd be **very** surprised if I wasn't allowed to tell people about
something in the Federal Register, but the law can be... unexpected.