[License-discuss] notes on a systematic approach to "popular" licenses

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Fri Apr 7 18:37:29 UTC 2017

I don’t think that works as a wizard, and the analysis of licenses on that site is pretty high level (i.e., I’m not sure it would tell you, say, the differences between the multiple “weak copyleft” licenses on the OSI list so that one could decide which one might be best for one’s particular project – which is what I think Larry was suggesting might be helpful).