[License-discuss] notes on a systematic approach to "popular" licenses

Christopher Sean Morrison brlcad at mac.com
Fri Apr 7 18:32:11 UTC 2017

> On Apr 7, 2017, at 2:14 PM, Smith, McCoy <mccoy.smith at intel.com> wrote:
>
> But I think that at some point it would be helpful for there to be a resource for people to sift through all the licenses on the list to understand what they do and don’t do.

Isn’t that exactly what https://tldrlegal.com <https://tldrlegal.com/> does?  They even have the OSI-approved ones marked and sorted by popularity (as determined by eyeballs on their site):  https://tldrlegal.com/licenses/tags/OSI-Approved <https://tldrlegal.com/licenses/tags/OSI-Approved>

Cheers!
Sean