[License-discuss] licenses for hosted services

William Edney bedney at technicalpursuit.com
Fri Aug 5 20:28:52 UTC 2016

Miles -

You might also check out the Reciprocal Public License:
https://opensource.org/licenses/RPL-1.5

Authored by Technical Pursuit, it's direct intent is the same "pay for
privacy" business model now enjoyed by companies such as GitHub. In fact,
we couch our commercial offering as a 'waiver' allowing you to keep your
code private.

Cheers,

- Bill