[License-discuss] licenses for hosted services

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Fri Aug 5 20:20:30 UTC 2016

Sec 10 of AGPL does not allow the imposition of additional restrictions to it (such as "only for non-commercial uses), and section 7 allows a recipient to remove those restrictions.

You really are trying to develop a non-open source business model.  This board is probably not the best place for trying to do that.