[License-discuss] Does this look like an open source license?

Maxthon Chan xcvista at me.com
Sun Jan 25 07:47:51 UTC 2015

The incident is that one project owner found his code used in an commercial product without attribution but the Chinese-speaking court says that the license is not enforceable if it is written in a language that the judge cannot understand, and that particular judge have only beginner level English.

This lead me to create two thing: a 3c-BSD equivalent in simple English, and a 3c-BSD equivalent in Chinese (under law of Mainland China).