[License-discuss] FYI- code of conduct posted - still beta

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Sat Feb 9 02:06:23 UTC 2013

The code of conduct that was discussed last month is now posted, with
some revisions prompted by the discussion, at

http://opensource.org/codeofconduct/licensing

This is still a work in progress - definitely not final! As we apply
it (hopefully rarely!) and we get further comments (which are still
welcome), it will continue to be revised.

Note that technically this currently applies only to licensing-*.
Eventually I hope it will be a model for all OSI, but that's some way
off.

Luis