[License-discuss] [Infrastructure] Machine readable source of OSI approved licenses?

Joe Murray joe.murray at jmaconsulting.biz
Sat Dec 28 16:45:05 UTC 2013

I haven't played with this previously.

I think a good way to start would be to set up the following Drupal modules
and try putting up a few licenses with simple and complex formatting needs:
https://drupal.org/project/markdown
https://drupal.org/project/markdowneditor
https://drupal.org/project/bueditor
https://drupal.org/project/ajax_markup
https://drupal.org/project/bueditor_plus

Thanks very much to John Sullivan for the offer of assistance which I will
be taking up after I return from vacation in the second week of January.

Joe Murray, PhD
President, JMA Consulting
joe.murray at jmaconsulting.biz
skype JosephPMurray twitter JoeMurray