[License-discuss] Open source license chooser choosealicense.com launched.

Roberta Cairney roberta.cairney at cairneylawoffices.com
Wed Aug 28 19:23:10 UTC 2013

For what it is worth, I am a lawyer that does work in the open source world and I have found the recent discussions, including the Rosen/Kuhn dialog, to be among the interesting and valuable discussions that I've seen on this list in a while.
And yes, I have been doing open source work long enough to appreciate the fact that it's not the first time that these issues have come up--the discussion still has value.